Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Happiness ~ Soothing your Soul


"I closed my eyes and drank in the powerful smell of blossoms, the sun warmed my face. My soul was at peace. My spirit felt happiness.
I could see the beauty in God's world"

Sometimes that is all we need to feel a sense of happiness in our lives, a chance to breath in and wash away all the "stuff" we carry with us.
We all need that once in a while, our lives in being the woman that we are,  require a little time for ourselves.
One of the hardest lessons I have learned in life was that no one else is responsible for making me happy. We make our own happiness and yes the people around you can contribute to your happiness - but in the end it only matters what we do with it, what it is that brings us joy, how we find it and how we hold on to it.

I try to start my day with a christian song or a bible verse. This brings me peace.
How will it work for you?
Do you volunteer, and act of kindness, bubble bath, take a walk or maybe a sip of your favorite tea.
You get to write the ending to your own story in this post.
Today choose to look for that one thing that brings your heart joy and then pass it on to someone else.
Hugs.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♥ Please comment on posts that you read, give me feed back, share something or ask for prayer. ♥