Wednesday, July 14, 2010

♥ ♥ ~ Forgiveness ~ ♥ ♥

Have you had a wrong done to you  that you feel is unforgivable?
It is possible to forgive.
From a local church "Living Hope" Gayle Haggard was a guest speaker.
If you need words on forgiveness please watch this video.
An amazing testimony thru some of her journey to forgiving her
husband with Jesus Christ as her foundation.
Please be patient with all the words before she starts talking - if you wish to skip and go directly to her talking - she starts at about 7 minutes into the video.


http://www.livinghopechurch.com/group/lhc/media_video/player/748

1 comment:

  1. I wrote a big comment last night, but it wouldn't allow me to post it. Weird.

    I loved listening to her. I love hearing people's hearts who have chosen forgiveness over bitterness. Bitterness seems like the easy road. I have been there big time! But the truth is, bitterness is much harder to work at than forgiveness because we weren't designed to be bitter...thankfully. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

♥ Please comment on posts that you read, give me feed back, share something or ask for prayer. ♥